- Digital Branding Summit – “Using Events to Build Your Digital Brand“
- MPI EdCon (San Diego & O.C. Chapters) – “Event Marketing – Get Social”
- National University – Guest-lectured an Introduction to Social Media class on Event Marketing
- San Diego MPI – Moderated a Professional Development program on cyber security and personal information protection
- Event Tech Live: PANEL – How Technology reduces time spent planning events
- Idaho Chapter of Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Luncheon: Event Technology – Tips & Tools
- IMEX America – Face-to-Face vs Online Communication (masters thesis research)
- San Diego MPI Technology Conference – Event Project Management
- SITE Texas Technology Conference – Event Project Management
- SDSU Hospitality & Tourism Management class – taught them about event project management
As a host of two podcasts, I’m a natural moderator, and would love to help you get the most out of the panels at your events, both digitally or in person.
I’d love to speak at your event next – please reach out!