- MPI EdCon (San Diego & O.C. Chapters) – “Event Marketing – Get Social”
- National University – Guest-lectured an Introduction to Social Media class on Event Marketing
- San Diego MPI – Moderated a Professional Development program on cyber security and personal information protection
- Event Tech Live: PANEL – How Technology reduces time spent planning events
- Idaho Chapter of Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Luncheon: Event Technology – Tips & Tools
- IMEX America – Face-to-Face vs Online Communication (masters thesis research)
- San Diego MPI Technology Conference – Event Project Management
- SITE Texas Technology Conference – Event Project Management
- SDSU Hospitality & Tourism Management class – taught them about event project management
As a host of two podcasts, I’m a natural moderator, and would love to help you get the most out of the panels at your events.
I’d love to speak at your event next – please reach out!