Powers of Marketing – delivering positive results since 2013. Our ultimate goal is to drive leads that increase sales for our clients, and to help with internal and external communication of all kinds… Taking the strategic and tactical work of marketing communications off your plate or working with your team to help them.
Principal, Megan Powers, has more than 20 years of experience in marketing & sales in high tech, hospitality, and events & meetings industries. She is passionate about effective communication in all its forms, and her experienced team will exceed your expectations.
- Strategizing – nothing should be done without discovering what you’re trying to achieve – let’s get to the bottom of that.
- Writing – whether it’s an in-depth blog post, social media content, or a press release – we have you covered.
- Planning – planning & management of events – from sourcing to a deep knowledge of event technology – covered completely.
- Training – social media and strategic communication training for your staff or classroom – interactive exploration.
- Speaking – all aspects of event technology, from AV production, to apps, to project management – working together.
- Podcasting – crew on a show about technology called The AV Life, and host of Making a Marketer (both on iTunes!).
- Photographing – head shots for your team, live event photography, restaurant photography – very competitive pricing.
Latest Speaking Gigs:
- Event Tech Live: PANEL – How Technology reduces time spent planning events
- Idaho Chapter of Society of Association Executives (ASAE) Luncheon: Event Technology – Tips and Tools
- IMEX America – Face-to-Face vs Online Communication (masters thesis research)
- San Diego MPI Technology Conference – Event Project Management
- SITE Texas Technology Conference – Event Project Management
- SDSU Hospitality & Tourism Management class – taught them about event project management
Speaking Gigs Coming Up:
- Could it be for you?