San Diego Restaurant Group (Dec. ’13 – present)
The three pillar restaurants in San Diego’s iconic Seaport Village since it was developed in ’80-’81.
Managing all elements of marketing including all content/social media strategy & execution, quarterly newsletters, website development and maintenance, reputation management, advertising, and photography.
The Collective SD (Feb. ’18 – present)
PROJECTS: Research, SWOT, content development, and strategic social media campaign development and execution for Collective SD clients.
Swapcard (June ’19 – present)
Social Media Examiner (Dec. ’19 – present)
Social Media Examiner – I’m a staff contractor working as a Community Moderator on their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn socials.
Infectious Diseases Society of America Foundation (May ’20 – present)
I was brought on to the IDSA Foundation to manage a communication team, tasked with building out a strategy (in part) to increase visibility of the Foundation in the ID community, by med students, and the general public at-large. We are auditing all of the current communication assets and conducting surveys (internal and external), which will help inform the strategic plan and roadmap we will build and roll out. Ultimately, the goal is to increase visibility and donations to the Foundation, as the WORLD has been greatly impacted by infectious diseases, particularly because of Covid-19.
San Diego State University – L. Robert Payne School of Hospitality & Tourism Management (Sept. ’18 – July ’19) — This HTM program was one of the first in the country, and boasts a 99% placement job rate for graduates. Using my depth and breadth of knowledge of the meetings and events industry and marketing, I was hired to manage their social media marketing, and update the undergraduate Website.
EventCollab (Mar., 2014 – Feb., 2018) — Cloud-based event project management software company (company closed as of 2/28/18).
– Managed all elements of marketing including marketing plan & budget, all content/social media strategy & execution, email marketing, blog, tradeshow strategy & execution, business development, and all other things that needed to be done! Ownership decided to shut down the company based on other business priorities.
WorldStage (2018-2019) – Helped this innovative event technology company with logistics and business development surrounding tradeshows.
Epicenter Management (Winter, 2017) — an assn. management co.
– Social Media master-class training (full day) & photography – team & individual head-shots taken.
ikeGPS (Winter, 2017)
– Tradeshow strategy & logistics management.
AV Chicago (Fall, 2016)
– Website re-write and blog post writing.
Trade Show Internet (2016)
– Social media strategy, market research project for new product, and complete 2016-2017 Marketing Plan.
Dog Bone Marketing Solutions (2013)
– Completed social media strategies for Dog Bone clients.