San Diego Restaurant Group (Dec. ’13 – present)
The three pillar restaurants in San Diego’s iconic Seaport Village since it was developed in ’80-’81.
Managing all elements of marketing including all content/social media strategy & execution, quarterly newsletters, Website maintenance, reputation management, advertising, and photography.
The Collective SD (Feb. ’18 – present)
PROJECTS: Research, SWOT, content development, and strategic social media campaign development and execution for Collective SD clients.
Swapcard (June ’19 – present)
Social Media Examiner (Dec. ’19 – present)
Social Media Examiner – I’m a staff contractor working as a Community Moderator on their Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn socials.
San Diego State University – L. Robert Payne School of Hospitality & Tourism Management (Sept. ’18 – July ’19) — This HTM program was one of the first in the country, and boasts a 99% placement job rate for graduates. Using my depth and breadth of knowledge of the meetings and events industry and marketing, I was hired to manage their social media marketing, and update the undergraduate Website.
EventCollab (Mar., 2014 – Feb., 2018) — Cloud-based event project management software company (company closed as of 2/28/18).
– Managed all elements of marketing including marketing plan & budget, all content/social media strategy & execution, email marketing, blog, tradeshow strategy & execution, business development, and all other things that needed to be done! Ownership decided to shut down the company based on other business priorities.
WorldStage (2018-2019) – Helped this innovative event technology company with logistics and business development surrounding tradeshows.
Epicenter Management (Winter, 2017) — an assn. management co.
– Social Media master-class training (full day) & photography – team & individual head-shots taken.
ikeGPS (Winter, 2017)
– Tradeshow strategy & logistics management.
AV Chicago (Fall, 2016)
– Website re-write and blog post writing.
Trade Show Internet (2016)
– Social media strategy, market research project for new product, and complete 2016-2017 Marketing Plan.
Dog Bone Marketing Solutions (2013)
– Completed social media strategies for Dog Bone clients.