San Diego Restaurant Group (Dec. ’13 – present)
The three pillar restaurants in San Diego’s iconic Seaport Village since it was developed in ’80-’81.
ONGOING: Managing all elements of marketing including all content/social media strategy & execution, quarterly newsletters, Website management, reputation management, advertising, and photography.
The Collective SD
PROJECT: Research, SWOT, and strategic social media campaign development for a Collective SD client.
PROJECT: Writing two papers for WorldStage, including one that’s product-based, and the other is service-based.
EventCollab (Mar., 2014 – Feb., 2018) — Cloud-based event project management software company (company closed as of 2/28/18).
– Managed all elements of marketing including marketing plan & budget, all content/social media strategy & execution, email marketing, blog, tradeshow strategy & execution, business development, and all other things that needed to be done!
Epicenter Management (Winter, 2017) — an assn management co.
– Social Media master-class training (full day) & photography – team & individual head-shots taken
ikeGPS (Winter, 2017)
– Tradeshow strategy & logistics management
AV Chicago (Fall, 2016)
– Website re-write and blog post writing.
Trade Show Internet (2016)
– Social media strategy, market research project for new product, and complete 2016-2017 Marketing Plan
Completed social media strategies in 2013 for Dog Bone Marketing Solutions for the following clients:
- Furlocity.com (start-up)
- Dog Is Good (The Bolo Project – charity campaign for Leader Dogs for the blind)
Links to specific work…
- EventCollab (5/14 – 12/17)
- My personal blog: Life’s an Event – Live It (all posts now included on this Website blog also)
- Blog from Gonzaga masters study-abroad Gonzaga in Cagli Project
- Vision of Children Blog (up until August, 2013)
- @eventcollab (4/14 – 2/18)
- @HarborHouseSD – Harbor House Restaurant
- @EdgewaterSD – Edgewater Grill
- @PierCafeSD – Pier Cafe
- @meganpowers – Powers of Marketing
- @VOC_Foundation – Vision of Children (5/12 – 9/13)
- Harbor House Restaurant
- Edgewater Grill
- Pier Cafe
- Powers of Marketing
- Race for Sight (last held 2013)
- Vision of Children (5/12 – 9/13)
- http://onlineteachingconference.org/ (full development & maintenance, 2015)
- http://www.harborhousesd.com/ (maintenance)
- http://www.edgewatergrill.com/ (maintenance)
- http://www.piercafe.com/ (maintenance)
- http://www.visionofchildren.org/ (full development & maintenance; 5/12 – 9/13)
These sites are no longer in use (due to age!), but they can be viewed (mostly) through the “Way Back Machine,” Web archive: http://archive.org/web/web.php. Copy and paste the URLs below into the Way Back Machine if you’d like to travel back in time to the sites I created. Some images are missing here and there, but they’re mostly in tact. MY how Websites have changed over the years!
- www.sandiegodeltagamma.org – 1998-2006, 2008-2010
- www.bluebird.com – 1999-2000
- www.realage.com – 2000-2001
- www.powersofcreation.com – 2000-2006
- www.coalsere.com/ – 2002 – 2005
- www.roosterhill.com – 2003 – 2005
- www.johnparksbuilders.com/ – 2003- 2006
- www.designeralbums.com/ – 2003-2006
- http://aztecbm.com/index.htm – 2003-2005
- www.powersofcreation.com/nsc_home.htm – 2004-2006